Facials allow the infusion of concentrated, active nutrients into the skin and are important in any good skin care regimen. Our facials are effective, potent, and will leave your skin feeling clean, smooth and bright.
We use the ECHO2 Plus oxygen treatment system to deliver a relaxing oxygen facial that leaves the skin healthy and rejuvenated. The benefits of an oxygen facial include:
- Fights free radicals with antioxidants
- Nourishes the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acides and enzymes combined with oxygen
- Improved skin texture from exfoliation and hydration
- Relaxing and feels great!
- Acne treatment oxygen facials are also available to fight P. Acnes bacteria, promote healing, calm and smoothe acne- inflamed skin.
We recommend peels to any patient who is looking to kickstart a new skin care regimen, prolong results after a procedure, or simply maintain their healthy skin. Peels exfoliate the top layer of skin cells, revealing a brighter, smoother complexion, and allow your topical products to work more effectively. They also stimulate your own natural collagen production, thereby providing long term benefits.
- VI Peel
- The VI peel will improve tone, texture and clarity of the skin; reduce or eliminate age spots and hyperpigmentation and soften fine lines and wrinkles. A VI Peel stimulates the production of collagen for firmer, more youthful skin.
- VI Peel Precision
- The VI precision peel is made from the same synergistic blend of ingredients as the VI peel, but at a higher concentration for a peel that is about 25% stronger than the VI Peel alone.
- VI Peel Precision Plus
- A powerful booster to be used with the VI peel. This system is made specifically to treat stubborn melasma and pigmentation.
- VI Peel Purify
- A targeted solution to purify blemish-prone skin and the scars acne leaves behind.
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or those looking for a more gentle peel, the Illuminize peel reveals brighter and more radiant skin. Perfect for same-day events.
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel
- Appropriate for most skin types, the Vitalize peel is a bit stronger than standard peels and provides predictable and noticeable results with minimal downtime.
- Cost: $150 each or package of 6 for $700
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
- The strongest of the three SkinMedica peels, the Rejuvenize penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis producing the most exfoliation and smoothing of fine lines, discoloration, and rough texture.
- PCA SENSI PEEL
- Sensi peel is a gentle peel that was formulated for extremely sensitive skin. The solution contains a blend of L-lactic acid and trichloracetic acid (TCA) in addition to plant-derived progesterone precursors which strengthen and brightens the skin leaving it feel plump and hydrated. Sensi peel provides anti-inflammatory, anti-blemish and antibacterial action, making it an excellent choice for helping calm rosacea.
- PHYSICIAN-ONLY PEELS
- We also offer stronger peels that are performed exclusively by our Physicians. Please see our Physician-Only Chemical Peels page for a full list of Physician-only peels.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive exfoliation and skin revitalizing treatment. For best results, it is recommended that this treatment be repeated monthly.
Microdermabrasion+ Sensi Peel
Microdermabrasion paired with a superficial Sensi peel works to remove the surface layer of the skin, revealing fresher-feeling and healthier, younger-looking skin.